o Ronaldo Domingues Mansano, Patrick Bernard Verdonck, Eliphas Wagner Simoes and Rogerio Furlan, "Application of fluorine based plasma etching processes in microfluidic device fabrication", Journal of Solid-State Devices and Circuits (Brazil), Volume 8, No. 1, 2000, pp.5-9.
· Rogerio Furlan, Jose Manuel Castillo Colon, Idalia Ramos, Jorge J. Santiago Aviles, “Study of laser milling of sintered LTCC, quartz, and pyrex substrates for meso and micro fluidic applications”, Proceedings of CICMT 2006: IMAPS/ACerS 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Ceramic Interconnect and Ceramic Microsystems Technologies, Denver Colorado, April 25-27, 2006, publication in CD ROM, paper WP37.
· Rogerio Furlan, Miguel Tolentino Perez, Idalia Ramos, Jorge J. Santiago Aviles, “Fabrication of microfluidic oscillators by laser milling in sintered LTCC and quartz substrates”, IMAPS/ACerS 1st International Conference on Ceramic Interconnect and Ceramic Microsystems Technologies (CICMT), Maryland, Baltimore, April 10 – 13, 2005, pp. 233-238.
· Roberto Eduardo Bruzetti Leminski, Eliphas Wagner Simões, Rogerio Furlan, Idalia Ramos, Mário Ricardo Gongora-Rubio, Nilton Itiro Morimoto, J. J. Santiago-Aviles, Development of Microfluidic Devices using LTCC Substrates, IMAPS/ACerS 1st International Conference on Ceramic Interconnect and Ceramic Microsystems Technologies (CICMT), Maryland, Baltimore, April 10 – 13, 2005, pp. 337-342.
· Roberto Castillo Colon, Eliphas Wagner Simões, Rogerio Furlan, Roberto Eduardo Bruzetti Leminski, Mário Ricardo Gongora-Rubio, and Jorge J. Santiago-Aviles, “Development of micromolds and application with LTCC substrates to obtain microfluidic devices”, Proceedings of 2004 Ceramic Interconnect Technology Conference (IMAPS), Denver, CO, April 27 – 28, 2004, pp. 139 – 143.
· Roberto Eduardo Bruzetti Leminski, Eliphas Wagner Simoes, Mario Ricardo Gongora-Rubio, Rogerio Furlan, Idalia Ramos, and Marcos Tadeu Pereira, “Non-conventional machining of LTCC tapes”, 2003 IMAPS Brazil - The International Technical Symposium on Packaging, Assembling and Testing & Exhibition, Campinas, Brazil, August 6-8, 2003, pp. 35-39.
· Alexsander Tressino de Carvalho, Laiza Garcia, Maria Lucia Pereira da Silva, Idalia Ramos, Rogerio Furlan and Jorge Juan Santiago-Aviles, “Modeling and characterization of LTCC tape etching using acetone as solvent”, “Tenth Annual International Conference on Composites Engineering” (ICCE/10), New Orleans, July 20-26, 2003, 83-84.
· Mario Ricardo Gongora-Rubio, Eliphas Wagner Simoes, Marcello Bariatto Andrade Fontes, Rogerio Furlan, Idalia Ramos, Marcos Tadeu Pereira and Jorge Juan Santiago-Aviles, “LTCC hybrid technology for microfluidic systems in analytical chemistry”, III Congreso Iberoamericano de Sensores y Biosensores (IBERSENSOR2002), Lima, Peru, Nov. 6 – 8, 2002, pp. 72 – 76.
· Idalia Ramos, Eliphas Wagner Simoes, Rogerio Furlan, and Jorge J. Santiago-Avilés, “Jet vapor etching: modeling and characterization of a subtractive technique for machining ltcc tapes”, “Ninth Annual International Conference on Composites Engineering” (ICCE/9), July 2002, pp. 651-652.
· Eliphas Wagner Simoes, Ronaldo Domingues Mansano, Rogerio Furlan, and Patrick Verdonck, "Microfluidic amplifiers fabricated in silicon", Proceedings of the XIII SBMicro - International Conference on Microelectronics and Packaging ICMP'98, Curitiba, PR, Brazil, 1998, pp. 175-181.
· Gilson Tavares Caldas, Estrella Gonzales Rodriguez and Rogerio Furlan, "Study of anodic bonding between silicon and Pyrex 7740", Proceedings, XII Conference of The Brazilian Microelectronics Society, Caxambu, MG, Brazil, 1997, paper 44 (CD-ROM).